• Latex Surgical Gloves, 12-inch cuff length (290mm)
• Powdered, Micro-textured Surface, Hand Specific Design (Left/Right)
• Powdered with Absorbable Cornstarch
• Color: Natural White
• Packing Mode: 1pairs/pack
• Sterilization Method: Gamma Radiation
• In Compliance with EN455, ASTM D3577, ISO10282
• Exceptional Barrier Protection against pinholes
• Microtextured surface ensures excellent grip control and instrument handling under dry and damp conditions yet provides a smooth surface for suture maneuvers.
• Ergonomic Fit to mimic relaxed hands and to provide better dexterity in handing instruments.
• Hand Specific and curved Fingers to enhance comfort during prolonged use.
What is iNtouch Powder Free Series?
iNtouch POWDERED surgical gloves are specially formulated gloves with a softer property that increases comfort for prolonged surgical procedures. The gloves are lightly powdered to reduce powder contamination in a sterile environment and to ease donning. The gloves are kind to your skin, having undergone an extensive leaving process to remove excessive proteins and chemicals that potentially cause allergy.
Available Professional Application
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause an allergic reaction in some users. This is applicable to latex gloves only. If an allergic occurs, please discontinue use and consult with a physician.
Product Code: iN-LSPR-NA
Size Available: 6.0 / 6.5 / 7.0 / 7.5/ 8.0
Powered by Froala Editor