Shirudo 7th Sense 9" Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Glove Low Derma 3.7g (100pcs)
- 9” cuff length nitrile disposable glove 3.7g, Powder Free, Ambidextrous, Finger Textured, Blue
- Powered by LOW DERMA™Technology
- Ideal in handling wet and slippery instruments under a considerable amount of handling
- Fingertips textured with good working grip to enable efficient instrument handling
- Good puncture resistance
- 100PCS/BOX by weight
What is LOW DERMA?
• Low Dermatitis Potential (No sulphur and chemical accelerators added)
• Better chemical permeation barrier (Resistance to chemotherapy drugs, chemicals and oil)
• Exceptional donning experience
• Exceptional strength & tactile sensitivity
• Food Handling
• Industry Safety
Low Dermatitis Potential
This product demonstrated reduced potential for sensitizing users to chemical additives.
Warning : Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to chemical additives.
Caution : Not made with natural rubber latex. Components used in these Nitrile Gloves may cause allergic reaction in some users. If allergic reaction occur, please discontinue use and consult with physician.
Disposal : Properly dispose of all used gloves. Follow your institution’s policies for disposal.
Storage : Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid excessive heat. Open box should be shielded from exposure to direct sunlight or fluorescent lighting.
Product Code : SS370-BB
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings